Projects using ODE
- Apache ServiceMix: Agile open-source ESB (JBI Container)
- Apache Tuscany: SCA based component aggregation framework.
- Intalio BPMS: a full open source BPMS solution including a BPMN designer, runtime components and tooling.
- SUPER: Integrated EU research project, aiming to raise BPM to the business level, where it belongs, from the IT level where it mostly resides now.
- GASwerk: pre-packaged SOA, JMS and Spring stacks based on the Geronimo application server.
- JBoss RiftSaw: Apache ODE optimized for the JBoss Application Server container.
- WSO2 Business Process Server
- Apache Axis2: Web service stack
- SoapUI: Free and open source desktop application for inspecting, invoking, developing, simulating/mocking and functional/load/compliance testing of web services.
- Eclipse BPEL designer.
- ObjectWeb Lomboz(TM) is built on top of the Eclipse BPEL designer and offers additional options like an embedded server and easy deployment (see http://lomboz.objectweb.org/bpel_demo.html for a demo)
- Apache ODE Tomcat Bundle: Build script that creates a fully configured bundle with Tomcat 7, Apache ODE, Hibernate and Bitronix.
Here is a list of companies providing professional services around Apache ODE. This includes consulting, support, training, products (sorted in alphabetical order):
- TouK, Warsaw, Poland -- Consulting, Apache ServiceMix Integration